Our company is registered with the Iraq Ministry of Trade (MOT) and holds a valid security license issued by the Ministry of Interior (MOI) in Iraq.
We undertake to ensure all Blue Hackle employees are appropriately trained for their role and to operate to a professional and ethical standard, whilst supporting our clients’ business interests in Iraq. We continue to operate in accordance with the laws, ethos and principles of:
- All relevant and applicable Government legislation and laws pertaining to the operation of armed security services.
- The ethos and spirit of the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR).
- The International Code of Conduct (ICOC) for Private Security Service Providers.
- Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Client standards and standards issued through the Blue Hackle company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Minimum operating procedures set out by the various Oilfield concessions throughput Iraq.