Blue Hackle’s Training combines more than 20 years of expertise from our expatriate Training team, and our dedicated Highfield approved Training Centre in Baghdad. We are best known for delivering relevant, engaging and career enhancing training in a constantly changing industry. Supported by course tutors with both operational experience and academic qualifications, training is delivered in-house and candidates can expect to receive a certificate upon completion of their training.
Training is a vital component to our success in Iraq to ensure the very best results, and our team has the experience and industry knowledge to offer just that. The training we provide is developed to be project and location specific, certified and accredited by Highfield, a globally recognized awarding body. In addition, our Training team includes personnel registered with Nuco Training and Industry Qualifications, which are both Regulated Awarding Organisation which designs, develops and operates assessment schemes leading to qualifications for individuals.
Blue Hackle ensures that all registered security personal, operating any of our vehicles, including vehicles that are made to European B6 Level have been trained in Defensive Driving Techniques (DDT) to RoSPA Standards, again a globally recognized organization in Advanced Driving Instruction, to ensure safe transportation of clients whilst in country.
Our courses and all security training delivered by Blue Hackle meet and exceed all the standards that are required in the UK and oil and gas projects that are currently operational in Iraq. This ensures a foundation is built upon the principles of professionalism, technical skills and respect for Human Rights, The International Code of Conduct and the rule of law.
Training we offer includes, but is not limited to:
- HABC Level 2 – International Award in Security Guarding
- HABC Level 2 – Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- HABC Level 3 – Emergency First Aid at Work
- IQ Level 3 – Certiﬁcate in Close Protection
- First Person On the Scene Intermediate
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
- Defensive Driving Courses (Delivered by a RoSPA approved Driving Instructor)
- H2S Awareness training and other Oil and Gas speciﬁc training
- Level 1, 2 and 3 – Health and Safety at Work
- Level 1 and 2 – Manual Handling
- Level 1 and 2 – Fire safety